Beverly Travel understands that each journey is unique, as each traveller is special. That's why we offer the widest array of excellent choices in accommodations and ground services.
We organise congresses and conventions as well as scientific and professional conferences.
We have been building up our knowledge and professional and practical specialist skills. Right from the very first contact, we set about organising all of the necessary services, supporting the various project phases, drafting applications and supplying all of the negotiation logistical and technological support.
In each project, Beverly thus plays its role as a team member, serving as a trusted adviser with flexibility and innovation in the solutions proposed and totally client focused.
We deal with challenges and come up with new ideas and working in partnership to ensure Great Events - Great Occasions.
Executive and Financial Secretariat
• Designing and implementing the online registration form
• Registration reception and management
• Ongoing and direct confirmation of participant registrations
• Online credit card payment
• Payments management
• Sending of receipts to participants
• Regular sending of registration lists to the event holder
• Regular updating of the amounts received
• Direct support to participants throughout both the pre and the post-conference periods
The Beverly team deployed to provide such secretariat services guarantees both constant supervision and high standards of implementation.
Within the framework of its secretariat services and throughout the duration of your event, Beverly Travel Dmc runs a secretarial service desk providing direct support to the Organising Committee and event participants as well as organising and coordinating the other services ensured by Beverly.
The Beverly registration management plattform was recently launched in accordance with changes in the technological processes involved in event registration.
For your event, Beverly sets up and makes available an online registration form enabling participants to make their registration in a simple and swift fashion.
• Tailor-made Online Registration Form
• Immediate confirmation of registration submission
• Online credit card payment with automatic issuing of receipts
• Online security protocol
• Generation of different type of listings.
Online management of hotels and abstracts
Accommodation for guests and direct sales to participants with the very best rates guaranteed.
Bookings and payments online.
Designing and implementing the online booking form is a service carried out by Beverly without any costs to the Organising Committee.
Management of Abstracts Submission
Beverly runs its own platform for the management of abstracts and thereby facilitating the online submission and management of all works. Under the auspices of a mini-website, the following menus are set up and made available:
Information on the rules of presentation, other instructions and contacts.
Author's reserved area to add, alter and submit their abstracts.
Access restricted to the scientific committee appointed to evaluate online the abstracts submitted.
• Prior uploading of the themes and types of work for submission
• Definition of the respective experts as well as the themes and works for evaluation
• Evaluator notification of the respective dates and deadlines alongside with the log-in information
• Automatic author notification of their respective evaluation results
• Publication of abstract contents in either book or digital format
The Beverly registration management platform enables the provision of additional services that enhance and contribute to the success of your event.
ID Badge printed at the time of participant arrival.
Personalised badge featuring also the event logotype and a barcode.
Kiosk for the automatic printing of certificates using the badges's barcode.
Scanning the barcode enables:
• Control the access to sessions, lunches, dinners, tours, and among others
• Up to date information on participant numbers
• Final reports on the attendance at the various different stages of the event.
The Beverly team of hostesses sets the standard for competence, professionalism and charm across the most varied facets of your event:
• Guest reception
• Secretariat support
• Room supervision and support
• Access control
• Other tasks
Contract, Management and Coordination
Congress and Convention Centres
Propose the most appropriate solutions, renting and managing spaces, audiovisual equipment, simultaneous translation, signage, decoration.
Management of the posters area, rental and labelling of posterboards, e-posters.
Layouts design, management of spaces, exhibitor's manuals, rental of furniture, decoration, catering, storage and transport of material.
Food and Beverage
Coffee Breaks and lunches.
Badges, lanyard, notepads, pens, gifts, maps/local guides.
Air travel management and reservations for guests and participants.
Arrival and departure transfers.
Transfers to and from hotels and the event location.
Transfers to and from social activities.
Guided tours, pre and post-event programs, technical and thematic visits.
Cocktails, gala dinners, decoration and entertainment.
Suggestion and organisation of performances, with contracting both the venues and the artists.
Graphic Image, Design and Production
With renowned professionals in the fields of graphic design and web design, Beverly may help you develop and produce:
• An image for your event
• Flyers, posters, roll ups
• Abstracts book
• Digital format abstracts
• Pre-printed certificates and badges
Beverly-Cargo, a fully owned Beverly group subsidiary, operates via land, air and sea, simplifying and enabling issues stemming from the transport of event material, and including:
• Customs procedures
• Import and export requirements
We structure and carry out all the work involved in bidding for the event:
• Drafting the bidding dossier
• Choosing the right graphic and document content
• Providing detailed information on the hotels, auditoriums, meeting rooms, congress centres, exhibition areas, social programs and venues
• Financial analysis of the entire project/dossier and providing a total budget
• Gathering sponsorships
• Managing all of the necessary documentation
• Cooperating in the submission of the application
• Partnering project promoters and public entities
• Organising visits to the proposed destinations
• Accompanying the client right from the first bidding phase through to event
· Air Freight
· Visual Booth
· Tradeshow Talent
· Model Talent
· Maintenance Common
· Computer Rental
· Convention Center
· Custom Exhibit
· Rental Services Customs
· Display Construction
· Electrical Exhibit
· Freight Forwarding
· Furniture General Service
· Contractor Install
· Dismantle Insurance
· Labor Force
· Material Handling or Drayage
· Modular Aluminum System
· Showcase Rentals
· Software / Hardware
· Supplier to General Service Contractors
· Temporary Help
· Van Line
Meetings, Incentives, Conventions and Exhibitions and represents the world of business travel and destinations that offer services and venues specifically aimed at promoting business or corporate meetings. This classification involves travelling to trade fairs, seminars, meetings and conferences, as well as business incentive trips.